Nitrile is a synthetic rubber synthesized from acrylonitrile and butadiene. Nitrile is a kind of organic matter containing organic group -CN. Nitrile gloves are also called "clean room gloves". They are widely used in electronics factories, medical inspection, food industry, housework, chemical industry, aquaculture, glass products and scientific research, etc.
1. Great chemical resistance such as a certain degree of pH resistence, and good chemical protection against corrosive substances such as solvents and petroleum.
2. Good physical properties, good tear resistance, puncture resistance and friction resistance.
3. Wearing this kind of gloves is comfortable, and the curved fingers of the glove palm machine designed according to the ergonomics make it comfortable to wear and facilitate blood circulation.
4. Do not contain protein, amino compounds and other harmful substances, and rarely causes allergies.
5. The degradation time is short and it is easy to handle, which benefits environment.
6. Do not contain silicon and have certain antistatic properties, which are suitable for the production needs of the electronics industry.
7. Nitrile gloves have low surface chemical residues, low ion content and small particle content, which are suitable for strict clean room environments.
1. No rings or other jewelry on your hands;
2. The fingernails should be trimmed regularly and not too long to avoid damage to the fingertips of the gloves;
3. Prevent the piercing of sharp objects, such as needles, and toothpicks;
4. Take off the gloves slowly from the wrist, and don't pull from the finger;
5. Pay attention to the size when choosing, if the gloves are too small, the blood will flow unsmoothly, and if the gloves are too large, they will tend to fall off ;
6. They need to be checked regularly, if they are found damaged, they cannot be used again.
Welcome your presence, you can send us an email, we will get in touch with you within 24 hours.