An epidemic has caused the public to pay attention to masks, gloves, and protective clothing. Here are the differences between the three types of gloves:
1. Different materials
(1) Latex gloves: Processed from latex.
(2) Best price nitrile gloves: Processed from nitrile rubber.
(3) PVC gloves: Take polyvinyl chloride as the main raw material.
2. Different performance
(1) Latex gloves: Latex gloves have abrasion resistance, puncture resistance; Resistance to acid, alkali, grease, fuel, and a variety of solvents; Have a wide range of chemical resistance, good oil resistance; Latex gloveas feature unique fingertip texture design, which greatly enhances the grip to prevent skidding.
(2) Nitrile gloves: The nitrile inspection gloves can be worn by both hands. They are made of 100% nitrile latex and do not contain protein, which effectively avoids protein allergies. The main performance is puncture resistance, oil resistance and solvent resistance; Hemp-like surface treatment prevents the equipment from slipping during use; High tensile strength avoids tearing when wearing; After powder-free treatment, it is easy to wear, which effectively avoiding skin allergies caused by powder.
(3) Disposable PVC gloves: Resistance to weak acids and weak bases; Low ion content; Good flexibility and touch; Suitable for production processes such as semiconductors, liquid crystals and hard drives.
3. Different uses
(1) Latex gloves: Can be used as household, industrial, medical, beauty and other industries. They are suitable for automobile manufacturing, battery manufacturing; glass fiber reinforced plastic industry, aircraft assembly; aerospace field; environmental sorting out and cleaning.
(2) Nitrile gloves: mainly used in medical, pharmaceutical, sanitation, beauty salon and food processing industries.
(3) PVC gloves: Suitable for clean rooms, hard disk manufacturing, precision optics, optical electronics, LCD/DVD liquid crystal manufacturing, biomedicine, precision instruments, PCB printing and other industries. It is widely used in labor protection and household hygiene in hygiene inspection, food industry, chemical industry, electronics industry, pharmaceutical industry, paint and coating industry, printing and dyeing industry, agriculture, forestry, animal husbandry and other industries.
Welcome your presence, you can send us an email, we will get in touch with you within 24 hours.